March-April, 2018 sees several key dates on the international agenda dedicated to gender equality and, more specifically, to equal opportunities – including equal pay for women and the United Nations International Women’s Day of March 8th.
For this occasion, we’ve brought together 46 pages of impact articles from experts, faculty and students around the world working with – and for – the member schools of the Council on Business & Society. I hope these articles will provide you with both motivation and food for thought on gender equality – a theme at the heart of the Council and one of the key issues at the heart of a better world for all.
Tom Gamble, Exec. Director, Council on Business & Society
Download our Gender Equality Special Issue
- Read a related article: Gender equality holds the key to your riches.
- Download the ESSEC-AmCham report on Inclusivity.
Learn more about the Council on Business & Society
The Council on Business & Society (The CoBS), visionary in its conception and purpose, was created in 2011, and is dedicated to promoting responsible leadership and tackling issues at the crossroads of business and society including sustainability, diversity, ethical leadership and the place responsible business has to play in contributing to the common good.
Member schools are all “Triple Crown” accredited AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA and leaders in their respective countries.
- ESSEC Business School, France-Singapore-Morocco
- FGV-EAESP, Brazil
- School of Management Fudan University, China
- IE Business School, Spain
- Keio Business School, Japan
- Stellenbosch Business School, South Africa
- Trinity Business School, Trinity College Dublin, Ireland
- Warwick Business School, United Kingdom.