The winners and finalists of the 2021 Council on Business & Society CSR student article writing competition have now been officially selected. Congratulations to all those students who participated in the 2021 event with a special mention to the winners, runners-up and finalists for the outstanding quality of their work! A warm thank you to the school coordinators and faculty reading juries for their skill, time and effort which have made the 2021 competition such a success.
The 2021 competition winners in each participating school are:
The 2021 competition runners-up and finalists are:
- Student articles published on CoBS Insights
- Student winning, runner-up and finalist articles published in the June 21st issue of Global Voice magazine
- CoBS Participant, Finalist, Runner-up and Winner certificates
- €500 cash prize for each winning article in each school.
View the 2019 & 2020 competition results and articles
- The 2020 competition and Global Voice magazine #14
- The 2019 competition and Global Voice magazine #10
Learn more about the Council on Business & Society
- Website: www.council-business-society.org
- Twitter: @The_CoBS
- LinkedIn: the-council-on-business-&-society
The Council on Business & Society (The CoBS), visionary in its conception and purpose, was created in 2011, and is dedicated to promoting responsible leadership and tackling issues at the crossroads of business and society including sustainability, diversity, ethical leadership and the place responsible business has to play in contributing to the common good.
In 2020, member schools now number 7, all “Triple Crown” accredited AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA and leaders in their respective countries.