A warm hello from all of us in the CoBS Editorial team and a big thank you for continuing to log onto the website and blog in these unusual and testing times.
We have insisted on keeping up the rhythm and providing our readers with twice-weekly articles on the blog and publishing today, 27th March, 2020, this issue of Global Voice magazine #13. In a way, it’s our gesture – among the many wonderful gestures that folks are making across the world in the current crisis – to help you stay focused on the positive and deepen your knowledge during these challenging times. This is “people power” in action.
In this issue, we bring research-based articles on leadership, CSR, sustainable finance, sustainability, society, and social enterprise to all those interested in working towards a better planet. For us, this means a more just society, responsible leadership and business practices, respect for Mother Nature and a more fulfilling working life that thrives through diversity, co-creation, purpose and the opportunity to speak up, speak out and have a say whatever our role and job title.
Global Voice issue #13 is:
- 2 months of putting it all together involving design teams, faculty, CoBS Editors, Deans and comms teams from the alliance’s 7 member schools across the globe
- Giving 100 pages of cool design and high-impact insights
- 18 research-driven articles made readable for the practitioner, student and wider public
- From 23 professors – our brains that have brawn – from the seven leading schools of business and management in the CoBS alliance
- 1 editorial from CoBS Exec Director Adrian Zicari with a focus on Clayton Christensen and his life and teachings that carry a message for us all
- 1 double-spread cartoon, a humoristic nudge and wink at how “simple” communication has become in the 21st century!
- 12 cracking degree programmes from the alliance’s schools – Master’s, MBA and EMBA – that transform people’s lives and careers.
Download by clicking on the front cover and enjoy! And above all, take care, stay safe and stay in touch.
Associate Director & Editor-in-Chief, Council on Business & Society
Browse and download our list of publications.
Learn more about the Council on Business & Society
- Website: www.council-business-society.org
- Twitter: @The_CoBS
- LinkedIn: the-council-on-business-&-society
Discover Responsible Business and Leadership. Download Global Voice, the Council’s quarterly eMagazine:
The Council on Business & Society Global Alliance is an international alliance between seven of the world’s leading business schools and an organiser of Forums focusing on issues at the crossroads of business and society – The Council Community helps bring together business leaders, academics, policy-makers, students and journalists from around the world. Follow us on Twitter @_The_CoBS . Visit the Council’s website for a host of information, learning opportunities, and free downloads.