Welcome to the latest issue of the Council on Business & Society’s Global Voice magazine #19
Global Voice magazine #19: Open for responsible business. Compiled and edited by Tom Gamble. Graphic design by Melissa Guillou.
Welcome to issue #19 of the Council on Business & Society’s Global Voice magazine. This issue marks the beginning of the new academic year in many countries around the globe at a moment when for many of us too, a return to pre-pandemic conditions – dare we say normality – seems the case.
This issue includes an Editorial by Prof. Adrian Zicari, Executive Director of the Council, and features three sections: Corporate Social Responsibility, Sustainability, and Business & Society.
In Global Voice #19
21 contributors from the Council’s seven member schools, as well as guest institutions and practitioners, provide us with insights into topics ranging from:
- Measuring social impact
- The rising interest in the concept of Conscious Business
- The EU Green Taxonomy
- The Bitcoin and ESG analysis
- HR policy in small firms,
- The Big Four accounting firms and political links
- And entrepreneurship and diversity.
Please feel free to download this issue and leave your comments either through the contact page on this website, via the comments section on CoBS Insights, or through the CoBS on LinkedIn. Enjoy your reading!
With best regards and wishing you all safe keeping,
Tom Gamble, Associate Director and Editor-in-Chief, Council on Business & Society.
Download Global Voice magazine #19
Click on the front cover below for direct download, or visit our website downloads page with a host of other content on offer.
- Download this year’s our previous issues #18, #17, #16
- Read the Deans’ statement in celebration of the 10th Anniversary of the Council on Business & Society.
Learn more about the Council on Business & Society
- Website: www.council-business-society.org
- Twitter: @The_CoBS
- LinkedIn: the-council-on-business-&-society
The Council on Business & Society (The CoBS), visionary in its conception and purpose, was created in 2011, and is dedicated to promoting responsible leadership and tackling issues at the crossroads of business and society including sustainability, diversity, ethical leadership and the place responsible business has to play in contributing to the common good.
In 2020, member schools now number 7, all “Triple Crown” accredited AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA and leaders in their respective countries.
- ESSEC Business School, France-Singapore-Morocco
- FGV-EAESP, Brazil
- School of Management Fudan University, China
- IE Business School, Spain
- Keio Business School, Japan
- Trinity Business School, Trinity College Dublin, Ireland
- Warwick Business School, United Kingdom.