Where do we take business education to next? And how can schools address the major issues of our times such as climate crisis, inclusivity, ethical leadership and responsible business practices?
The future and purpose of business education: A CoBS online masterclass
Join the masterclass and debate with Profs Adrian Zicari, ESSEC Business School, Tanusree Jain of Trinity Business School, Yunjie Xu of School of Management at Fudan University & special guest Prof. Mette Morsing of Copenhagen Business School and Head of the UN Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME)
Save the date!
View the Council’s previous online masterclasses and debates
- The New Normal: New dawn or new dusk? A business, society and geopolitics masterclass with faculty from 5 of the world’s leading business schools.
- Social Enterprise – Challenges and opportunities in a new world concept. Business for the common good has never been as needed, debated and desired as now. If you’re a budding social entrepreneur, a startup or simply believe that business and capitalism can have a more meaningful dimension, join in and meet the speakers.
Learn more about the Council on Business & Society
The Council on Business & Society (The CoBS), visionary in its conception and purpose, was created in 2011, and is dedicated to promoting responsible leadership and tackling issues at the crossroads of business and society including sustainability, diversity, ethical leadership and the place responsible business has to play in contributing to the common good.
Member schools are all “Triple Crown” accredited AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA and leaders in their respective countries.
- ESSEC Business School, France-Singapore-Morocco
- FGV-EAESP, Brazil
- School of Management Fudan University, China
- IE Business School, Spain
- Keio Business School, Japan
- Stellenbosch Business School, South Africa
- Trinity Business School, Trinity College Dublin, Ireland
- Warwick Business School, United Kingdom.