Take away 4 issues of cutting-edge research made practical
Things are underway here at the CoBS to assemble and produce the Christmas issue #12 of our quarterly and specials magazine Global Voice.
The Christmas issue will accompany the 4 issues of the magazine published in 2019:
- #8 with a special focus on research and opinion from our members in the Asia-Pacific region – ESSEC Business School, Asia-Pacific (Singapore), School of Management Fudan University (China), and Keio Business School (Japan).
- #9 – a special edition in a tumultuous year for Europe and the UK, with cutting-edge research and opinion on hot topics relating to business for the common good, the Brexit crisis and innovation, from ESSEC Business School (France), Trinity Business School (Ireland), Warwick Business School (UK), and special guests IE Business School (Spain).
- #10 – the traditional high-summer issue that this year features both faculty research and opinion, as well as the superb student winning and finalist articles from our 2019 CSR article writing competition.
- #11 – a key issue dedicated to responsible leadership and sustainable business practices, published in autumn and coming at a major turning point in time when climate activists, corporations and international bodies join as one in a movement to save the planet, improve society, and implement ethical and responsible business practices.
As usual, the end-of-year issue #12 will be available on download in electronic form, though a limited number of 50 print issues will be available for our readers upon request and on a first-come-first-served basis.
To reserve your print issue, please mention this post and send an e-mail to Tom Gamble, Associate Director and Chief Editor, Council on Business & Society at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your name, telephone number and postal address.
Enjoy your reading!
With kind regards,
Learn more about the Council on Business & Society
- Website: www.council-business-society.org
- Twitter: @The_CoBS
- LinkedIn: the-council-on-business-&-society
The Council on Business & Society (The CoBS), visionary in its conception and purpose, was created in 2011, and is dedicated to promoting responsible leadership and tackling issues at the crossroads of business and society including sustainability, diversity, ethical leadership and the place responsible business has to play in contributing to the common good.
In 2020, member schools now number 7, all “Triple Crown” accredited AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA and leaders in their respective countries.